CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 16, 2008

A+A=?

We finally understand how to build a blog! Adam is very technologically savvy, good thing for that. As you are all aware, we are very excited to be expecting our first baby! Some of our friends began blogs and we thought this was a great way to keep family and friends updated on what's going on, pictures, etc. Our second doctor's appointment was last Tuesday 11/11 at 3:00. Co workers at my school do not know what's going on yet, but no one is questioning all of these appointments I'm having! They will find out after Thanksgiving break- which is in 5 days exactly!! I need a break from the 18 kiddos. Time to catch up on sleep and be able to eat what I want, when I want. I am having a hard time packing my lunches. I will pack everything in sight since I don't know what will sound good at 11:00 and then I am usually hungry again around 1:00. Adam has never seen me eat so much! Here is a picture of our last visit to Dr. Sara. Very blurry. We aren't sure where the head is but the baby is nice and cozy up in the corner. Our next appointment is on November 25, we will post more pictures then! 

5 comments:

Gabe and Lindsay said...

A+A= Amazingly Awesome.

Gio sister 4 said...

Can't wait for more news! Love the website! What a baby with parents like you![P.S. Colt wrote this comment!!!!!!!!]

KaseyT said...

We are very excited about your blog site....come here everyday (haha) Love you guys.

Brooke said...

the blog looks really good!!! :) love it!

lghamel said...

I'm so excited for you guys...and about the blog! :) Happy Thanksgiving! Miss you!