CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 25, 2009

Green Beans


Teagan had her hand raised the whole time I was feeding her ?? in my classroom holding up your hand with 2 fingers raised like this indicates you would like to go get a drink of water...

Yummy!! She liked them! Took a couple tries but she kept opening her mouth. At one point she had them on her nose and then before I could wipe them off she sniffed and they went up! Today we had a couple of sneezes where bright green came out. Tonight we had green beans again and this time had them with only a diaper on. I am learning! Forget the cute bibs, the food gets EVERYwhere!! Bella also enjoyed the left over green beans that I forgot to pick up off the ground and take to the sink. Wondering why she was in the living room for so long....OH the little bowl was still on the floor and licked clean. Gross!
Teagan was such a good baby last night when we decided to go to Saltgrass for dinner. She was awake the whole time (45 minute wait) and all through dinner. During the wait a little boy came over to us and asked if she was a boy or girl. Then he informed us he'd like a baby brother. We were wondering where this kids parents were. He was 6 and Adam got a taste of what I deal with each day. 20 of him! He was talking our ears off and then his little sister Rose who was 4 came and sat RIGHT next to me and Teagan. She was practically in my lap too! Asked if she could hold Teagan! haha She got so upset when I said that she was too little for her to hold. She then decided she'd like to put Teagan's pacifier in and out of Teagan's mouth. Can you imagine my face? Trying to be very polite. Well after handling all of Teagan's toys that we had out and holding our pager for when they were ready to seat us I jumped up to go "change her diaper." OH! Rose also wanted to come! Thankfully the mom said 'no' but then I left her there with Adam and her chatty brother. The parents were thinking it was the cutest thing ever- how much she loves babies! I come back to find we STILL hadn't been called to our table and Adam was still sitting by the boy. Rose was in time out for twisting Teagan's carseat straps and slapping her mom's hand when her mom told her to stop doing that! WOW what an experience!

The video is kind of long but towards the end you'll catch an adorable smile and a little gag on the green beans!

2 comments:

Fortenberry- Boys Only said...

She is sooo cute!! I love how the dog keeps trying to help keep her clean. :)

Amber King said...

so cute! i luv that bella is trying to help her stay clean too!