CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 7, 2009

Rolling over and Trade days

Today we went to a Holiday Trade days type thing at a Jr High down the street with Brooke, Gavin, Brooke's mom, Lindsay and Brody! It was fun except for when we were leaving 3 bees found my sonic cherry coke and landed on it while it was in the cup holder of the stroller. I stood there in the parking lot for a while planning how I was going to get the cup out of the cup holder without getting stung and then proceed to fold up the stroller and place it in the back of my car quickly! I was shaking so bad when I finally decided to grab the cup and throw it away from the stroller and RUN! Teagan was already safe in the car but I was still worried that the bees would find their way inside the car and sting her! Thank goodness we got away without any stings. I'm sure if people were watching they got a good laugh.

At the Jr. High 3 ladies came up to Teagan and told her how pretty she was and how much they loved her flower. She looked at them for a second..thought about it.... then started crying! It's the new stage she's going through with certain strangers. I feel bad but I guess it's her way of telling them she isn't in the mood for them to get in her face!!

Here she is rolling over!

1 comments:

Kyle and Amber said...

Amber she is so precious. She is getting to big too fast!! I need to see her before she is all grown up!