CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 14, 2010

Spring cleaning



I have all these great ideas of Spring cleaning that I want to get accomplished while I have this week off of work!
1. Clean out my closet. Move winter clothes to another closet upstairs. Bring down Spring clothes.
2. Organize my jewelry drawer! It's become a mess!
3. Deep clean the house- blinds, fans, places I normally don't get to clean on a regular basis.
4. Have carpet cleaning guys out to clean carpets and deep clean the tile!
So today I started. Not anything I listed above...
of course. I always some how end up getting into another project that I didn't have in mind!
Teagan was not using her bouncers, her bumbo, pack and play pieces and all of her out grown clothes so I just tossed them into a spare bed room upstairs to deal with later. Well, today was later and I don't think I wanted to face it. I am not ready to get rid of the baby things. She is growing up so fast. Everyone always said it when I was pregnant but you don't realize it until it actually starts happening.
People ask about milestones..When did she start sitting up on her own? When did she start crawling, standing, pulling up, eating table food pieces?! It all happens so fast it's hard to recall. I tried to do my best to record the month in which she started doing each one, but find myself wishing I would've written down the exact place and time. What we were doing. Who was there. What she was wearing. Taken a picture and possibly video so it is documented for the rest of her life. Adam and I couldn't believe this morning we were putting her baby stuff in the attic when it feels like we just got it all out of boxes and set it up for her.
Well, moving past the depressing morning... I have been in my pj's all day. Its 4:00 and I am about to get out of them to go to Home Depot with Adam and Teagan! It is so beautiful outside I hope I can talk him into going to walk around the outdoor shopping mall! "Walk," as in maybe pick up an item or two! Teagan loves riding in her umbrella stroller and smiling at all the people who walk by. It is one of my favorite things about her. Even if people don't stop to ooh and ahh or smile at her and they just walk towards us and pass by- she still has this huge grin on her face like she is about to make a new friend! Such a social butterfly. I am working on downloading video of her. It takes so long but it is worth it once it uploads. For now, here is a picture until the video posts!

This is her "telling me" face

0 comments: