CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 24, 2009

Africa
















Today I stayed home sick from school to rest and wait for my antibiotics to kick in. I went to the Dr. yesterday complaining of a bad sore throat and ear pain. Turns out I have an ear infection and it is causing the sore throat and sinus stuff. Not fun! It was great to stay home and sleep in, but I still had to go up to school and help out with the Africa presentation. I couldn't miss it and all the hard work we've put into it! The kids did great and all 20 of mine showed up! The pictures above are a class picture right before we went onto the stage in my room and the other is of one of my groups of 5 presenting their research project on Madam CJ Walker.

I also had a baby check up today. Everything looks good, I am measuring right at 23 weeks and have put on weight-not too much/not too little. "She is very active" the nurse said when listening to her heart beat which was 148 today. Seems like every time we listen to her she is squirming and moving. I thought maybe I should cut my sugar intake but the Dr. says no. She is just a wiggler. She's happy! :o)

All is well with Adam and his work. He installed a dimmer switch in the nursery. It makes it "very peaceful in there."-his words!
We worked well as a team to hang a mini chandelier.- pictured. Wow! That was quite the ordeal, but we got it up and it looks great!! All we need is furniture and Teigan to make it perfect!

0 comments: