CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 10, 2009

Furniture and Bedding arrived!





We are excited to have our furniture and bedding here! I am looking forward to putting things in their place and nesting a little more. We have a busy April with 2 showers and one in May! I am really looking forward to Spring Break next week and hopefully seeing mom, dad and Carter who might be driving here early in the week!! This week is crazy with Open House tonight and report cards and assessments due by Friday. It is time for a break! I am exhausted and getting big! I can feel the stretching on the sides of my stomach in the love handle region :o) It feels like I am sore from doing sit ups but that is definitely not the case!! Here are some pictures of the room so far! I'll post one to show how big my belly is getting this week some time.