CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 29, 2009

Texas Weather



What a horrible weather weekend this was to have company come visit. It was raining Thursday (Adam's softball game cancelled) freezing cold Friday and Saturday (the 5K walk/run in Dallas) and Sunday beautiful but due to all the rain Adam's soccer game cancelled. Although it was yucky weather we enjoyed seeing family and spending time with them. Today Adam, Lynn and I planted some flowers and shrubs in our front yard! Hopefully there won't be another freeze, or if there is the flowers will hold on. The rest of our day has been lazy - watching the golf tournament waiting for a roast to cook for dinner.
Last Tuesday we went to the doctor and heard Teagan's heartbeat and got a full checkup! Teagan vs. Teigan has been a big topic around here. We have weighed pros and cons of both and are going to be spelling her name with an EA instead of an EI. Teagan Michele Colberg. It's official! Well not really until the birth certificate I guess! At the doctor I was measuring exactly 28 weeks and they said my weight gain was good- 16 pounds. She is growing fast now and putting some fat on her body according to my books. She moves around in my belly a ton and you can see the body parts move my whole stomach. It's such a crazy thing to watch! I can tell now where her head is and I am recognizing the feeling of her feet- mostly in my ribs :o) She is awake during the night time hours- between 1 and 3...so I am anticipating this come June. We can't wait to see her!
No other news from here!

1 comments:

Kenley King said...

Okay this is so weird, my friend from high school names her baby girl Tegan Michelle. I think Tegan/Teagan/Teigan/Tiegan is such a cute original name! But I thought it was funny you both picked the same middle name too! I think she named her baby after her sister! CUTE cute cute though! Any way you spell it!