CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 6, 2009

Waiting Patiently

Well, school is out for summer and this year flew by! It seems like just the other day I was getting my classroom ready for my first year in McKinney ISD!!



We were telling family and friends we were expecting a baby- which seemed so far away at the time! Now we are only days away from her birth instead of months and weeks!! Adam is going crazy- he cannot wait for Teagan to get here! I am doing good and still feeling great! If all my pregnancies go as well as this one I would love to have 3 or 4 kids!! :o) I'll come back to that comment after the delivery and see if I still feel the same way!


Everything around the house is ready.


My nesting is pretty much over. I finished up organizing and labeling the game room closet yesterday. Adam was not too excited to see all my scrap-booking things, including an open bottle of glue (I did a little scrap-booking as I went along with the organizing) on the pool table. I was very careful and we had no glue spills! I feel much better getting that closet done and now... we still wait.




The hospital bag keeps getting rearranged and I removed some things but only to add others that I decided might be better.


My plans for this week are thank you notes, thank you notes and thank yous!! I have some done but lots more to go! My Mom also bought Teagan the cutest baby book so I am going to buy some calligraphy pens and fill that out as much as I can before her arrival!



Adam has had a relaxing 3 days off ("storing up his sleep" as everyone keeps telling us to do) and he will play golf tomorrow morning. We are planning on a movie tonight! Enjoying our time together as much as we can! Bella also getting in her Daddy time.


Tomorrow I am meeting a couple of college friends, who were also in our wedding, that I haven't spent nearly enough time with while being pregnant. They are coming to see the nursery and then we are grabbing lunch!

Happy summer - We will keep you posted!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Amber said...

Sweetest little blog. Ooo you are making this baby thing irresistable! :) So anxious for you two. Baby Teagan is so loved already!

Candie said...

Amber,
You're almost there! You've got great friends giving great advice as far as "storing up your sleep!". I can't wait for your big announcement! Hang in there!