CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 30, 2009

First Saturday of the School Year

Yesterday we had a great Saturday together! Teagan woke up- sat in her bouncer on the kitchen counter while I made Lemon Poppy seed muffins and scrambled eggs for breakfast. She laughed and cooed. Then she fell asleep so I put her in her swing (which she LOVES!) I took a video of that. She is mesmerized by the lights and the sounds of birds and crickets. I still need to get a water noise CD. She is very still and calm when she hears running water. Except if its the bath water! She kicks her feet and gets really excited when she knows its bath time! After her nap she woke up and came and sat in the bathroom while I showered and got dressed for the day. She is very entertained by her hands lately and puts them in her mouth a lot. Now her chewing on her hands is not so much a hunger cue anymore :) We left around 11:45 to meet Adam on his lunch break. He had to work yesterday :( but had a good day for a Saturday. 3 loans. We met at the Shops in Legacy and tried a new salad place called Salada. It was REALLY good. Thanks Lindsay for the recommendation! We will definitely be going back. It's a line where you choose your lettuce, veggies, fruit, nuts, all sorts of different flavored chicken, shrimp, dressing. It's in this huge bowl and really good. Their Passion Green Tea is also very good! After lunch we met Brooke and Gavin at Stonebriar in an attempt to get my phone fixed at the new Apple store. I couldn't figure out why it was freezing and the screen would go black when someone would be calling on call waiting. Well the guy said I have missed 2 updates. Oops! Needless to say I am glad I didn't have to be in the Apple store long because it was a zoo! We wandered around for a while and then decided to go to Target which is always fun! Teagan is such a trooper when we shop. She sleeps and I hold things up to her to see if they might fit. She is now wearing Carter's Medium (3-6) month. She is a healthy girl! I'm still nursing and hope to continue for as long as my body will produce. When we came home from shopping we had some play time and waited for Adam to get home. I love the weekends now and really look forward to the time spent with her. I look forward to Sunday's when we can attend church as a family. Even though I am going up to school today (Sunday) after church, Teagan will be there with me and she'll motivate me to hurry up, plan and get out of there!!

I'm trying to upload a video from yesterday but I need to make it shorter...its been trying to upload all day! The file is too big. I'll post it tonight!

0 comments: