CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 10, 2009

Summer

It has been a long time since I've posted! We can't believe Teagan is already 2 months old! Tomorrow I will take her to her 2 month appointment where the dreaded shots are given :( She is sure to shed a tear which I saw today, they have finally come and it is heartbreaking. We returned yesterday from Horseshoe Bay lake in Marble Falls where we spent the week with my mom and her 3 sisters. Then the guys met us on Friday for the weekend. Here's a picture of the crew:

We were sad to leave and come back to the reality that is setting in...summer is coming to an end. I am having a hard time realizing that I won't be spending my days with Teagan. We start back this Thursday officially. Where did the time go?
I will post more pictures as they are sent to me by mom, Aunt Linda and Aunt Patty. Adam brought the camera with him Friday and I only took a few shots:

My mom and dad saying their goodbye to Teagan, Uncle Carter with Teagan (my little brother), the cousins and brother playing in the lake, and Teagan making funny faces inside lake house with Daddy taking the pictures




0 comments: