CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 6, 2010

Teaching

This is my 4th year to teach. Tonight I received 2 letters in the mail from one of the sweetest little girls in my 1st, First grade class. She sends letters to me every now and then. It is great to hear from her and I am always excited to open the mail when Adam brings it inside and says "you have a letter from Carleeanna!" He knows that it lights a certain spark inside of me to hear from a student I once taught. I sometimes forget how much I truely enjoy this profession and why. I wish I could have a Carleeanna in every class each year. One student who allows me to remember why I love my job so much. A student who reminds me that I am impacting little lives daily. Carleeanna- I hope you got my email and you are reading this! I miss your smiling face, but look forward to hearing from you each year!

3 comments:

KaseyT said...

I was so happy to see a post! You know how proud we are of you and how hard you work. I am so glad you have sweet Carleeanna to remind you of the impact you are having on so many children. (I can't believe it has been 4 years!)

GioSister1 said...

Amber, the day I sat in your class with your mom...I saw what a caring and great teacher you already were and it was your first year! How wonderful that one of your students still keeps in touch, that says alot.
We love you too!
Aunt Patty

Candie said...

Oh Amber. I only pray you know how awesome, awesome of a teacher you are. I can only imagine what each little kid thinks of you. What a sweet post!~