CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 17, 2010

Teething

YIKES! A stage I wish could be skipped! Poor little girl was hurting so bad last night. She was fine when we went to dinner but all day she was fussy on and off. I gave Tylenol every 4 hours and she ate normal so it wasn't too bad to keep her from eating. The minute I laid her in bed she lost it! I picked her back up after a few minutes of really hard crying (which isn't typical Teagan behavior). She gagged a few times and then projectile vomited for the first time over my shoulder. She had a low grade fever the previous night that broke Saturday morning and she is very runny nosed and sneezing alot. The throw up was mostly her drainage but that nasty stomach bug has been going around my classroom like crazy, I was worried I might have brought the germs home with me and given it to her. She thankfully didn't throw up again, but she did wake up every hour with a painful scream. She was very restless and ended up sleeping between me and Adam the rest of the night. Today she seems much better but still a little off behavior wise. She has taken 2 really good naps in her own bed today so hopefully tonight it won't come back to bother her again. We are guessing we'll see a tooth within a week!

On a lighter note...her first word with clear understanding of what it is said for would be....BELLA! I caught her saying it the other morning on video. She says it when Bella is around. She will look for her and say it if Bella is not in sight. It's so cute! She will also slap the ground with her hand as if she's telling her to 'come here.' She has been saying Mama and Dada for a while now but it is more of a babbling thing.
Here are some recent pictures of her that I haven't posted yet. I love the one with her toy in her mouth! Resembles her personality perfectly.



Grocery shopping with mommy


1 comments:

Kyle and Amber said...

SOOOOOOO sory to hear about the teething thing. Poor baby. Such cute pictures!