CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 31, 2009

Baby shower

Today's baby shower was great! Thank you to my husband for his help and putting up with my obsessive compulsiveness with perfection...He went to get touch up paint for some spots on the walls-( probably from my bad pitching arm- Bella's ball leaving marks on our walls ) Anyway, the original paint store where the contractors got the paint when the house was built was closed today ; so Adam went to Benjamin Moore and had them "match" the color. He came home and touched up all sorts of spots! Well he left to go get a haircut and I came out a while later to find grayish splotches on the walls. The color was darker than the wall paint and we had random looking shadows on the walls...I had a melt down for a moment- emotions are high right now :o) and he felt bad. He came home and went strait for the blow dryer to see if maybe the paint was still wet....It wasn't. He went and sat in the living room in a chair like a "puppy that just got in trouble"- according to one of my friends who was helping set up with me at the time. He really was just trying to help and I can be a little anal at times I will admit. I'm sure no one even noticed with all the other fun things to look at. Here is a picture of the table set up and our hostess gift to the Lewis family for baby Brody. I have now decided I am making diaper cakes and selling them on the side. It was a blast making this one and I would love to do more! If you are reading this and like what you see pass along my name and number to anyone throwing a baby shower :o) Here is a picture of my belly and the little girl we are anxiously waiting to see. We are ready but still have quite a while to go. It'll be here soon enough! Tomorrow we hope to go get some registering done in the morning and Adam is going to play golf in the afternoon. His shoulder has been bothering him- hopefully it won't hurt too bad with his golf swing. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!




0 comments: