CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 30, 2009

YAY it's February!

I know we put pictures up so that everyone could see our baby girl, but we didn't have time to write. We are both very excited to be having a girl and we went strait to Target to buy some girly clothes to celebrate! Oh, and we stopped at Pizza Hut :o)

Last weekend my mom came into town and helped me get organized in the kitchen. We put together some Fix and Freeze things so all I have to do is decide what sounds good for dinner and let it defrost while I'm at work- when we get home warm it up and dinner is served! It was great having her here and like always I wish she could've stayed longer, but she has to get back to Dad and Carter. I unfortunately, have to go back to work.

This weekend is going to be busy. We are having a friend's baby shower at our house on Saturday, so tonight (Friday) I have been busy cleaning and getting things ready! Sunday we are painting some more of the nursery. The handy work Adam did is all painted white and we will paint the rest of the walls a pearl/cream color with big stripes. One stripe will be shimmery metallic and the other just flat paint. Shiny and then dull. All around the room! I am looking forward to the finished product! I will also have another baby shower at our house the following Saturday for another friend. It's going to be fun and I LOVE doing things like this! I will post pictures of the showers once all is complete and picture worthy.

The baby has been kicking a lot. She is very busy during the school day -between 1-3:00. Maybe we won't have a night owl after all. I am not bothered during the night by kicking or movement. She seems to really start moving around when I eat. Adam has felt her a few times in the evening and it's the best feeling knowing she is moving around and happy. We have thought of a name we are almost certain we will call her but we also have others we are contemplating. We will let you know the name as soon as we think this is the one. I already know this will be the one...We both love it and smiled at each other when we found it. I got a giddy feeling so I am almost positive this will be the one we choose! Adam charged up the camera to take a picture of my growing belly but fell asleep....guess all that cleaning and laundry wore him out. HA! I hope everyone is well and I'm sorry we aren't updating this more (Amber W. and Colleen)! I promise I will do better!!

2 comments:

Gio sister 4 said...

We like Mia here..Just saying...

Gio sister 4 said...

We also like Allie, and Addie, and are offly fond of Claire and Elise.
Hear it Mia Colberg...it is musical!