CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 19, 2009

Doctor Appt. and Massage


Today we had our first official "cervical check." I am 1cm dilated and 60% effaced!! She is making progress...
Adam is great about making it to the appointments. He was excited to hear what Dr. Sara had to say! She called Teagan "A Little Peanut" saying I had a lot of fluid and she still has room to wiggle- which she does often! She guesstimated her at not quite 5 lbs. If we make it all the way to 40 weeks gaining 1/2 a pound a week, she'll be around 7. It'll be interesting to see how good her guess is!
Teagan has to hold off until after Friday which is her last baby shower given by my wonderful room mom! The students and their parents will attend! I'm looking forward to it! Some of the kids are having a hard time keeping their gifts a secret! It's too cute.
Adam and I have all of Teagan's things washed and organized! We learned a ton about batteries last night at Target while trying to find batteries for the bouncers, toys, noise things, etc. It was fun! Did you know the number after the A, AA, B, C, D batteries (i.e., C4 or C12) only means how many are in a pack?! We thought C12 would just be more powerful than C4 but come to find out it has nothing to do with power- you just buy 12 batteries and you're set for life!
We have our things together for the hospital bags and all of her stuff ready to be packed! I sanitized all the bottles, pacifiers and bottle parts so we're ready just in case breast feeding goes down hill!
I just got home from a prenatal massage Adam got me for my birthday! It was wonderful and I feel great. Ready for bed actually :o) He is off this week at 8pm....yuck....but keeps saying how much he is looking forward to his 2 weeks off and at home with his 3 girls! Bella is awfully snugly lately...she knows somethings up!

2 comments:

Candie said...

12 batteries and your set for life? Ha! That's funny! Some of Cannon's toys take 6 batteries at once! I'm teasing...but who knew how many batteries you would go through as parent's of young kids! I'm so excited for you and do hope you get some time to still be preggo after the year ends so you can relax before she gets here!!!

The McAdams' Family said...

I can't stop laughing about the batteries. I just figured that out myself recently. Too funny! Can't wait to here about how things progress!! So exciting!
It will be here before you know it;)